PLOTT is on a mission to change the world, beginning with our home nation, Trinidad and Tobago. In this regard, PLOTT is engaged in several development initiatives as we seek to:
- Create an environment of social responsibility;
- Address the violence across our country, especially against our women and girls;
- Develop champions for Trinidad and Tobago;
- Ensure justice for our nation’s youth and
- Nurture a sense of passion, pride and belonging – within our respective communities and across our great nation.
PLOTT organizes countless events and debates to raise public awareness and improve civil society interaction with government policy; publishes weekly bulletins, monthly and annual reports informing the public of up to date crime statistics and economic news relevant to member countries, and more recently we launched a mobile app and national community outreach programme to address and prevent crime, ensure citizen security and unite communities.
PLOTT is regularly published and quoted in the national newspapers and television news broadcasts due to our extensive research and insight. Our Goodwill Campaigns are “galvanizing events” which create widespread awareness and engagement and find solutions to problems at the grassroots level. Our Campaigns let our target audience know just how important they are to the change(s) we desire and get everyone involved in working toward a common objective – positive change for T&T.